Duration: 1/9/2018 al 31/8/2023
Budget: Aporte para Uruguay Euros 108.218,75
EdiCitNet is an Innovation Action that will last 60 months. Funded by the European Commission, the project seeks to develop a global network of cities focused on the creation of green infrastructure and food production solutions.
The Project proposes strategies to integrate Urban Edible Cities Solutions for social resilience and productive sustainability of cities in Europe. The research will allow the models developed in the main cities of innovation to be tested and proven in the "cities of followers" to understand how transferable and generalizable policies and strategies are in a global environment.
Coordinator: TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAET – Germany
1) TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAET BERLIN (TUB)
2) HUMBOLDT-UNIVERSITAET ZU BERLIN (UBER)
3) GEMEENTE ROTTERDAM (ROTTERDAM)
4) STADT ANDERNACH (ANDERNACH)
5) OSLO KOMMUNE (OSLO)
6) INTERNATIONALE BAUAUSSTELLUNG HEIDELBERG GMBH (HEIDELBERG IBA)
7) SENATSVERWALTUNG FUER STADTENTWICKLUNG UND WOHNEN (BERLIN)
8) Ajuntament de Sant Feliu de llobregat (SANTFELIU DE LL)
9) LETCHWORTH GARDEN CITY HERITAGE FOUNDATION (LETCHWORTH GCHF)
10) OBCINA SEMPETER-VRTOJBA (SEMPETER)
11) COMMUNE DE CARTHAGE (CARTHAGE)
12) VILLE DE LOME (LOMÉ)
13) MINISTERIO DE EDUCACION Y CULTURA (MONTEVIDEO MEC)
14) DEUTSCHER DACHGARTNER VERBAND E.V. (DDV)
15) BRIGHTON & HOVE FOOD PARTNERSHIP LTD (BHFP)
16) FUNDACIO SOLIDARITAT UB (FSUB)
17) TRANSITION OSTSTEIERMARK - GEMEINSCHAFTEN NACHHALTIG GESTALTEN (TO)
18) UNITE TECHNIQUE DU SEMIDE GEIE (UT SEMIDE)
19) ASSOCIATION TUNISIENNE DE DEVELOPPEMENT DURABLE: LA RECHERCHE
EN ACTION (REACT)
20) HIDROLAB, PROJEKTIRANJE IN INZENIRING DOO (HIDROLAB)
21) TERRA CONCORDIA GEMEINNUTZIGE UG (HAFTUNGSBESCHRANKT)
22) GALLIS HELENE (NABOLAGSHAGER)
23) NOLDE ERWIN (NOLDE & PARTNER)
24) UNIVERSITY OF BRIGHTON (UOB)
25) UNIVERZA V LJUBLJANI (UL)
26) UNIVERSITAET FUER BODENKULTUR WIEN (BOKU)
27) . UNIVERSITAT DE GIRONA (UDG)
28) WAGENINGEN UNIVERSITY (WU)
29) OSLOMET - STORBYUNIVERSITETET (HIOA)
30) FUNDACIO INSTITUT CATALA DE RECERCA DE L'AIGUA (ICRA)
31) NIBIO - NORSK INSTITUTT FOR BIOOKONOMI (NIBIO)
32) ROYAL MELBOURNE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY SPAIN SL (RMIT EUROPE)
33) PEKING UNIVERSITY (PKU)
WP1 - Urban Governance and Network Infrastructure
WP2 - Toolbox for enhancing Edible City Strategies (ECS) learning and implementation
WP3 - Living Labs in Front Runner
Cities (FRCs): Demonstrating innovative ECS for replication and up-scaling
WP4 - Transition Pathway - Planning for Edible City Solutions in Follower Citiy (FC)
WP5 - Documentation and Monitoring
WP6 - Consultancy, Business Development and Market Uptake
WP7 - Education, Knowledge Transfer and Dissemination
WP8 - Coordination and Management
WP9 - Ethics requirements
Duration: 1/3/2018 to 28/2/2021
Amount: Contribution to Uruguay - 44.875 Euros
Net4Mobility+ is a 36 months Coordination and Support Action financed by the European Commission established with the aim to empower the network of National Contact Points (NCP) for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) under the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme.
The main objective, based on the achievements of the previous three NCP projects, is to build up and strengthen the coherence, professionalism and visibility of the whole MSCA NCP Network.
Coordinator: IPPT PAN - Polonia.
Work Packages (WPs):
WP1 - Project Management
WP2 - Capacity Building
WP3 - Enhancing competencies
WP4 - Widening participation
WP5 - Promotion and external networking
Latin America, Caribbean and European Union Network on Research and Innovation
Duration: 01/12/2012 to 31/05/2017
Budget: Financed by the FP7 (EU) – Euros 121.465 (amount for Uruguay)
ALCUE NET supports the CELAC-UE S&T Policy Dialogue process & the Joint Initiative for Research and Innovation (CELAC-UE JIRI) implementation during 2013-2017, reflecting the suggestions and recommendations of the Senior Officials Meetings (SOM).
ALCUE NET aims to establish a common platform for EU-LAC policy makers, research institutions and the private sector.
Also, aims at strengthening and expanding the National Contact Points (NCP) in Latin American and Caribbean countries, as well as engaging with Alumni networks, other INCO-NETs and related thematic biregional projects.
Coordinator: Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (MINCyT-Argentina)
Support Innovation Policy and Territorial Cohesion
Uruguay is strongly promoting a political science technology and innovation at the national level and in particular in creating links and networks.
Thus since 2008 the Ministry of Education and Culture (MEC), among others, has created a Liaison Office with the European Union (EU), which has among other tasks, encourage the participation of researchers, academia and companies in different calls, including the 7th Framework Programme of Cooperation.
Actually the EU launched a new program, Horizon 2020.This project is falls within the framework of the European Cooperation Agreement with Uruguay (2007-2013), the Programme of Support to innovation policy and territorial cohesion (INNOVA + INTEGRA II).
Uruguay INNOVA is driven by the cooperation of the European Union in Uruguay that promotes specific actions that collectively cover the entire value chain of knowledge as a tool to strengthen the ability to generate and transfer this knowledge program.
The Uruguay INNOVA program is divided into four main lines of action:
1) Support the Institut Pasteur de Montevideo as a center of excellence, supporting the implementation of research programs led by young scientists, and the dictates of international courses in frontier areas of knowledge in biotechnology.
2) Supporting the internationalization process of Software Testing Center, designed to enable the Centre to be able to sell their services abroad, in a competitive market.
3) Transformation of the Technological Center of Pando (PTP) in the Science and Technology Park of Pando, created by law in 2008.4) Promoting implementation of R & D Clustering processes, with focus on the interior of the country promoting the emergence of synergies between the public and private sectors.
The MEC project involved the following components:
Duration: 23/08/2012 to 08/23/2015
Amount: Contribution to MEC – 105,000 Euros.
Funded by the European Union.
Network of the European Union, Latin America and the Caribbean Countries on Innovation and Joint Research Activities
Duration: 01/10/2013 to 04/30/2017
Amount: Contribution to Uruguay – 24,085 Euros
Funded by the 7th Framework Programme for Research of the European Union.It is an International Cooperation Network, whose main objective is to develop a series of activities between Latin American countries and the EU, with the aim of strengthening national research and training.
This network aims to strengthen countries bi-regional partnership in science, technology and innovation through the planning and implementation of specific joint activities. 2 conducting joint calls (Joint calls) research project, funded by the economic contribution of the partner countries of the project is expected.Coordinator:Deutsches Zentrum Fuer Luft (DLR, Germany)
Work Packages (WPs):
Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and New Production Technologies Deployment in Latin American Countries
Duration: 01/10/2013 to 10/01/2015
Amount: Contribution for Uruguay: 38,170 Euros
Funded by the 7th Framework Programme for Research of the European Union.
The NMP-LA project brings together partners and experts from across Latin America and Europe to develop a series of activities between the two regions, in order to strengthen the research and training of local potential to achieve the deployment of advanced and enabling technologies in areas of major social challenge in Latin America: energy, water and health.
Coordinator: ASCAMM Private Foundation (ASCAMM – Spain)
Work Packages (WPs):